Each Hobbysew store will be holding their own competition so please contact your local Hobbysew store for specific details. Below you will find some general information regarding this exciting new competition.
• Entry is by purchase of a kit of ‘challenge’ fabric.
• Use the ‘challenge’ fabric provided in the kit to create a original mini quilt using techniques of your choosing.
• At least some of each fabric in the kit must be included.
• Maximum size 20” x 20” square.
• Extra fabric of your own choosing may be added.
• Entries must be returned to the shop for display.
• No names will be displayed on the entries and voting will be anonymous.
• Winners will be announced in-store.
• Prizes will be issued by the Store Managers
• First prize is a Hobbysew Store Voucher to the value of $200. A selection of other prizes will also be awarded.
• Employees & teachers of Hobbysew welcome to enter for display purposes but are not eligible for prizes.
Dates of competition: 1st March to 30th April 2013 – (stores will choose their own display dates, voting etc)
Entry: Purchase of a fabric kit (different at each store) is a requirement of entry. Some of each of the kit fabrics must be used in the mini quilt.
Size of Mini Quilt: Finished size no bigger than 20” x 20”.
Selection of winner: Voting to be run by each store.
Prizes: $200 in-store voucher. Runners-up prizes to be chosen by store managers.
Terms and conditions apply, click here to read our Terms and conditions or check in store for details.