• 50 built-in stitches with 3 buttonhole styles
• LCD display
• 7 piece feed dog and clear stitch reference guide
• Convenient storage compartment
• Built-in needle threader
• Needle up/down and reverse buttons
• One hand thread cutter
• Sewing, quilting & embroidery all in one machine
• Extra wide work area of 11 inches
• Detachable embroidery unit
• Stitch width 9mm
• 425 built-in stitches including 13 buttonholes
• 300+ built-in embroidery designs
• 2 USB ports + PC link port
• Sewing speed 1000 stitches per minute
• Automatic presser foot up/down control
• Removable acufeed device
• Single & dual acufeed
• Internal memory 4MB
• Direct PC link capability
• Extra retractable light
• 4 standard hoops FA10 100 x 40mm, SQ14 140x140mm, SQ23 230x230mm, GR 230x300mm
• Automatic thread cutter
• Large clear wide table for quilting (standard)
• Cloth guide
5 reasons why you must see the new MC12000:
• Great introductory price.
• Huge trade-in offers on any old machine.
• Introductory bonus pack valued at over $2500.
• We believe it’s the best quilting, embroidery and sewing machine on the market.
• We’re confident you’ll think it’s the easiest to use machine of its type ever made.
We will keep you up-to-date with the latest news regarding these two fantastic machines here on our blog and website. Or speak to one of our friendly staff at your local Hobbysew store for more information.